About Brooke's Book Blog

Well... Since I currently don't have a job, and in an effort to not become stupid, I have decided to read Newsweek's Top 100 books over the next three (maybe four) years. Thoughts and details to follow.


Monday, November 14, 2011

What to do now...

I finished "An American Tragedy". Really good. Really sad.

I think I have decided that I am allowed to skip "Pride and Prejudice". I started it last night, and I really remember it quite well. Plus, I think I have read it three or four times. And with the 3000-4000 page Marcel Proust coming up, I think I get a break.

However, I can't start reading "In Search of Lost Things" yet. It just seems too daunting while I am still working away at WWII. So I started Ulysses. Also, 1000 pages. Seriously? Also, kind of difficult to read and so far I don't really like it.

Boo. But... 49 books down.

No comments:

Post a Comment