About Brooke's Book Blog

Well... Since I currently don't have a job, and in an effort to not become stupid, I have decided to read Newsweek's Top 100 books over the next three (maybe four) years. Thoughts and details to follow.


Friday, October 21, 2011

To Kill a Mockingbird

I cheated and read To Kill a Mockingbird out of order because we are going to see the play in a couple weeks. I have read it maybe 5 times, and every time I read it, it gets better. I obviously haven't finished the list, but it is probably going to end up being my number 1 book.

Next I am reading An American Tragedy. I haven't ever heard of it, but it is long. I hope it is good because I am not really excited about a long book right now.

47. I really want to hit 50 by Christmas. After An American Tragedy, I have Pride and Prejudice and I should read Volume III of World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment