About Brooke's Book Blog

Well... Since I currently don't have a job, and in an effort to not become stupid, I have decided to read Newsweek's Top 100 books over the next three (maybe four) years. Thoughts and details to follow.


Saturday, February 5, 2011

On the Road

So Nate drew my next book... and I am reading "On the Road" by Jack Keroauc. And sadly, I am really excited about this because Dylan McKay references Jack Keroauc on an episode of 90210.

I am also changing the rules slightly. "On the Origin of Species" was really painful, so I am allowing myself to pick out the next non-fiction book I am reading. We just got through the last part of the Old Testament and the inter-testamentary period in bible study, so I figured I would read "The Histories" by Herodotus because it seems relevant. It is 800 pages long though, so I might feel sad about this choice later.

No comments:

Post a Comment